Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall brownie pops


I'm getting a head start on the fall treats. The moment the leaves start falling is when my mind can't stop thinking of all the possible fall goodies. I made these for the girls I visit teach after seeing some similar ones in a magazine.

These were so fun to do. The hardest part was waiting to bake them all in the brownie pop pan. It took 40 minutes x3. The funnest part was thinking of all the possible toppings:

I crushed up health bar (on the left,) Reeses pieces (right.) I first dipped them in melted chocolate and then rolled them in the treats. To get the stick to stay I dipped it in chocolate before putting it in the brownie. I cut the bottom of the brownie off once they cooled off completely so they would sit up without falling over.

I also crushed up Andes mint (left), pecans(right,) and used fall sprinkles for the rest. I loved doing these because again the possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be your visiting teacher! I miss you....and your sweetness!

    ReplyDelete