Monday, September 5, 2011

Edible pacifiers

I made these for Colette's baby shower. We didn't have much time to throw this together so I needed something easy. I saw this idea a while ago and decided to give it a try.

They were super easy to do. I used white chocolate to "glue" two wintergreen mints together. Once they were dry I added a blue Mike and Ike to the center. They were easy and held together fabulously. I waited until after the transport to add them to the top.

You can kinda see in this picture the polka dotted table which was our theme. We used a blue table cloth and I cut out brown dots from the cricket. Easy! It was fun to add the dots to the cupcakes as well.

Thanks JJ for taking these pictures for me. You did a great job in fact I may have to "forget" my camera next time we do something at your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment