Saturday, January 12, 2013

Basketball madness


 It was our turn to bring the team snack for Ethan's basketball game.  We decided it would be fun to try these.  They were simple to decorate but all the baking and prep took time.  I was glad I only made 12.

Backboard-cookie (I used a snickerdoodle pack I had on hand.) I cut the bottom so it sat flat on the table.
Basket-mini cupcake frosted white.
I piped the orange lines on first then used chocolate to glue the backboard onto the cupcake.  I added the chocolate ball after that.  I found these balls around Easter time last year and kept them in my freezer.
Ethan also wanted to take some bags of microwave popcorn for fun.  I want to remember this for future team treats.  I thought it was a great idea and the kids loved it! I wish I would have got a picture of all the team eating their treats.  They were adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment