Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Containers

 Do you remember the cute little sour cream containers they used at school and some fast food chains? When I saw these on Pinterest I got so excited and had to make them for my Young Women at church.  What a cute idea! I copied the directions and tags from here. Since I help the girls with their personal progress I thought this would be a fun incentive.
 I  made my boxes bigger than the link I shared.  I cut my paper 5x7.  I wanted to use the fun size Halloween candy bars, and was able to fit 3 in each box.
 I didn't have the same sticky tape or a paper crimper like she used so I used regular double sided tape and staples.
As I was assembling these I was thinking of all the possibilities with these cute things.  I think they would be fun to use for a birthday take home box.  So many sizes, patterns (even a see through vellum), and holidays! Love it!  Thank you creative people who make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment