Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More Caramel Apples

 Out of the almost 300 apples I made this season these are the only pictures I took.  It is such a crazy process and I've done it so many times that I forget to take pictures.  I wanted to post these for the memories and to tell you some of the new flavors I have made.
 So I made these apples for my husband to market with.  I found these trays at Hobby Lobby and made the tags with my Haunted Halloween Cricut Cartridge.  We attached his business card to the back of the tag.
 The toppings I added are: Mini Reeses Pieces, Heath, crushed orange M&M's mixed with purple and green Sixlets, Crushed Oreo, Coarse Kosher Salt (Salted Caramel,) white chocolate with cinnamon and sugar, milk chocolate with almonds or pecans (turtle,) milk chocolate with crushed graham crackers and mini marshmallows (cut in half) for a S'more.
This isn't my apple but I drizzled some of mine like this and I like it better.  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment