Friday, December 6, 2013

I love cookie exchanges!

 I made these Ritz peanut butter cookies for a Christmas cookie exchange. They are super simple but took some time: Take 2 Ritz crackers, spread peanut butter on one side and marshmallow cream on the other.  Make a sandwich then dip.  I learned a trick from a friend I wish I would have know before this.  Freeze the cookie for a few minutes then dip one half of the cookie, freeze again then dip the other half.  I know they are random designs but I don't like to do the same thing over and over.
 Red and green chocolate drizzle.
 Snowflakes:I bought the snowflake shaped Ritz which seemed like a great idea but it was impossible to get the 2 crackers to line up.  Oh well!
 Once the white chocolate dried I used blue chocolate to make the snowflake designs.
Snowmen: mini M&M's for eyes, mini chocolate chips for mouth and I used some carrot and pea candies I found at the dollar store for the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment