Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm a sucker for you, Valentine!

 This was the tray of snacks Ethan chose to take for his class snack this month.
 We used different size cookie cutters to get the most heart shapes out of the pre sliced cheese. 
This year the 4th grade students all lost their privilege to have parties or even a chance to hand out Valentines because a boy and girl were caught kissing and doing other things inappropriate :( so we decided to bring his Valentine suckers along with the snack today.
 We made extra ones for Wyatt's class but bagged them because he was able to pass them out as Valentine's. They are really easy to make.  I used some left over colored candy canes from Christmas, laid them on a sheet of wax paper in a heart shape, and added white and blue chocolate, sprinkles, and a sucker stick.
 I found the tag on this blog.

This was Wyatt's Valentine box he helped Jared create.  For the box we used the Kleenex disposable hand towels.  I think his muncher turned out pretty cute and it only took a few minutes!
 I had to include this pic of my sweet girl and I wearing our matching heart scarves we found at Dollar Tree. We love dressing alike.  I love my girl! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment