Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fruit Pizza Madness

 Ethan wanted to take these for his class snack this month.
 Crust:
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 & 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup butter
Mix together and pack onto a 16" pizza pan. Heat oven to 350 and cook 12-15 minutes.

1st layer:
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup sugar (I used powdered)
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix and spread on cooled crust.

2nd layer:
Add fruit of your choice. The more color the prettier.

Top layer:
1 cup pineapple juice
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. corn starch (I stir mine in a little of the pineapple juice so it's not lumpy)
1/2 cup sugar
Cook in small saucepan on med high heat until it is thick and clear. Cool and spread over fruit.
Place pizza in fridge to cool and then serve.
It was my birthday today so when I took these into the class Ethan's sweet teacher had them sing to me.  It was so awesome!  I also got to stay and help serve this to his friends.  What a fun day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment